The minibus is available for hire to non-profit making community and voluntary groups in Milton and the surrounding area. A photo of the minibus from the side

Registration for new hirers

Your organisation will require a -

You will need to supply us with a copy of the licence together with a 'check code' available from the DVLA.

If you already have a Section 19 Permit, you will need to supply us with a copy.

If you do not have a Section 19 Permit, you will need to apply for one. This is a simple and inexpensive exercise.

For Scout Groups please visit

For Community Transport Association members please visit

For other groups please see below.

Applying for a permit

Please see the Government guidance on Section 19 permits.

Applications forms for standard permits are available from:

  • Online PSV372 application 
  • The DVSA Contact Centre on 0300 123 9000
  • The central licensing office in Leeds by emailing This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • A designated body
  • Local authorities

The inside of the minibus

The driver's controls